Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mystery of History

Along with our Christian Liberty History, I am attempting MOH with the children. My oldest is 7, and the youngest who sits on on these lessons is 3... So. We officially started seriously January 12th. I realize this is intended for older students, but I am excited to learn as well during this adventure. We will be going through the book more for introduction to some of World history. We'll pick it up again with everyone probably in Middle School. I will be blogging as we go through this journey. Let's see how long it takes us!!
The start of the time-line (we've added quite a bit since this pic)


We are doing a "mini-notebook" instead of memory cards. Since the kiddos are still a little young for the memorization. Having a 'mini-book' to look at will help them to retain some of what we learn.



Aaron's creation book:

No comments:

Post a Comment