Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Homemade Paint results.



A few days ago we made our own homemade finger paint. The results are in.



See those paint brushes? They weren't exactly finger-paintable. We had ONE batch out of 3 turn out finger worthy. However, all of the kids preferred to use the paint brushes.







My mother-in-law said, that is normal sometimes. To make several batches of something and then they don't "set" right. I have a different recipe I'll be trying soon. Keep your eyes open for another post to see how those turned out.

Here are some of our creations!









There are quite a few different recipes out there for homemade paints. You can find them all over pinterest, or even a simple google search. Feel free to give the recipe I did a try. Several people that have tried it had no problems! Hope everyone has a blessed day! Enjoy your children!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the results! I really like the colors!!

    ReplyDelete